Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Visit from an Old Friend

I must admit that when Lucy left my cave I was really nervous. The White Witch has spies everywhere, and I was quite certain she would find out I helped a Daughter of Eve escape rather than take her to the Witch.

Time passed without any problems from the White Witch.  After a while, I realized her spies did not report me, and I would be safe.  I was so very happy, but I was also sad.  Lucy was such a nice girl and I enjoyed her company.  It was sad that I could not go visit her in the Spare Oom.

Then, one day she just walked up to my cave!  What a wonderful time we had together!  We had tea, we told stories, and we sang and danced. After a lovely afternoon of renewing our friendship, it was time for her to go back through the Ward Robe to her land.  

Now that she's gone, I am now nervous once again. To ignore the White Witch's orders once was risky, but now that I've done it twice. I'm sure I will be found out.  Now, I fear for my life once again.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you included how the White Witches spies didn't call you out to her.

    ReplyDelete