Monday, December 12, 2016

Edmund Comes to the Castle

I never thought it would happen to me. I always tried to be an obedient faun and stay out of the witch's way.  Well, as you know by now, Lucy was just too kind to be treated like a common criminal so I did something I never would have dreamed possible.  I helped her escape back to her own world.  And I'm glad I did! I have a friend for life who will always be there for me.

However, every action has a consequence.  The consequence for disobeying the witch is being turned to stone.  I don't want to talk much about that.  It was an event I would love to forget. I will say that it was strange being frozen into position and literally a stone statue but still being aware of what was going on around me.

One day, Edmund came to the castle. I had a suspicion that he would be the traitor and that he had already formed a relationship with the so-called queen. My field of vision is limited but I saw him approach me and look deep into my eyes.  He muttered something about the possibility of me being Tumnus and how I got was I deserved.

The next thing I knew, I heard a lot of yelling from the witch.  It seems that Edmund did not do as he was commanded and he was going to get in a lot trouble too.

A war is going to break out for the future of Narnia. I am sad that I won't be able to fight, but I will be happy if the White Witch loses and Narnia is restored to its former glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment