Friday, December 16, 2016

This Cannot Be Good!

The Witch and Edmund were gone for a very long time. 

While they were gone, I heard the glorious sounds of birds chirping and tweeting in the air. And if I listened close I could hear the sounds of gushing water as nearby streams turned to churning rivers. It was a great time to be alive (if only I weren't made of stone) to know the witch's spell was broken.

Then, something horrible happened. The castle courtyard was filled with all sorts of evil beasts.  Some of them I recognized and others were new to me. I thought I knew all the beasts of Narnia, but I was wrong.  And the cackling and boasting! They were jeering about something and claiming the ultimate victory.  

They weren't there long, but I kept hearing the chant, "Death to Aslan! The Lion is dead!" 

I may be a faun turned into a statue, but this scared me more than anything else has in my life. I hope Lucy and her family can help us!


No comments:

Post a Comment